Don't forget your body
I have an incredible opportunity for you if you have an audience of people that has a body.
Watch below to hear more.
Bottom line is:
- We're launching a free challenge around the Pafei workout in the next month or so
- We want you to help promote it
- You can make some really nice money, while helping a lot of people out in a major way
- It's the perfect quarantine workout—no equipment needed, no shoes, even, and only one square meter of space!
- It's NOT just a workout ... it works your body, mind, spirit, emotions, hormone system, energy system
- It'll help you stay in challenging situations ... something a LOT of us could use during these times
If you think you might be interested in promoting this, register as an affiliate.
There's no commitment. We'll share more details later.
Back story ...
A couple years ago, I started to get serious about my body, and it's had a MASSIVE impact on my business, my relationships, my mood, my well-being... pretty much every area of life.
I used to be the kind of person that hated working out.
I'd do it, sure, because if I didn't, I'd fel not good.
I'd hire personal trainers. I'd work out three times a week and feel like I was doing pretty great.
But I never much liked it.
Well, that all changed a couple years ago. You may have heard me talk about it before. It's been absolutely life-changing.
One of the key pieces for me was Pafei. It's a totally unique workout developed by the inimitable body genius Bengt Valentino Andersen.
He's a Danish guy (like me), a 3rd generation body therapist, European Karate Champion, who's trained over 600 body therapists, and had done over 90,000 sessions with hands-on-body to heal people from all kinds of issues.
He's an absolute genius when it comes to the human body.
So I'm so honored that he's allowed me to partner with him on bringing this incredible workout to the world, because I know it will change lives ... by the millions.
We're launching with a challenge in a couple weeks, and I hope that you'll want to be part of promoting it.
This is a promotion you won't regret.
It'll be free, and it'll be life changing.