Online Business Managers & Virtual Assistants...
Become a Certified Simplero Expert
and grow your own freelance business!
Why Become a Certified Simplero Expert?
Increase Your Income
Increase your prices, take on more clients, grow your team, streamline your processes... we're here to help you grow your business.
Recognition of Your Skills
Uplevel your Simplero knowledge, confidently market yourself as an expert and get Simplero members reaching out to you for help.
Grow Your Business
Support your growth with our mastermind sessions. You'll learn from each other, build valuable connections and get unblocked.
Join our Certification Membership and get access to:
- behind the scenes information,
- expert advice and guidance on any tricky Simplero tasks you're working on
- the training Simplero uses to train their own staff, and
- the support and training to nail and scale your business in the online business world, including calls twice a month.
People who pass the annual Certification Exam will be listed on Simplero's website as a Certified Expert!
Meet Your Mentors!
Beth is the Chief of Staff at Simplero and a former OBM for Simplero Admins. Beth has been using Simplero for about 5 years and loves being a part of the team that makes your Simplero experience better every day.
Kristina is the founder of Kristina Smith Virtual Business Solutions - a thriving OBM+ specializing in being the glue-that-holds-it-all-together for her Simplero-loving 1-2-1 client businesses whilst her ever-growing team of Virtual Assistants keep everything running smoothly to provide a Team In A Box.
We will guide you through the ins and outs of Simplero, sharing fun ways to do new stuff, and sharing their experience as Online Business Managers to help you use the power of Simplero to wow your clients and grow your business.
We'll be taking you behind the scenes to get you first-look access to new features, build a closer relationship with the team that keeps Simplero moving forward and help you place yourself firmly in the "expert" column when it comes to supporting clients.
Beyond that, we will be bringing you monthly focus workshops to help you work on the other areas of your online business that need care and attention, from email marketing, to pricing tips, to funnel planning, to finding your next great client.
Your $90 Per Month Subscription Includes:
- Access To Simplero's Own Staff Training Content
- Annual Certification Exam, awarding Star, or Superstar level certification based on expertise.
- Pre-Recorded Online Business Training with new releases and topics each month.
- Two Monthly Group "Business Surgery" calls with Kristina & Beth
- Monthly Behind The Simplero Scenes Updates
- Adhoc live sessions from Kristina or Beth for additional training, drop-ins and more.
- Request expert advice from Beth & Kristina on any Simplero project you're working on.
- Access to all previous trainings and live session replays.
- Adhoc Guest Expert sessions.
- BETA access to new Simplero Features plus a direct line to Simplero's Product Development team for you to share your feedback
- Forum with all Group Members to Brainstorm, Ask Questions, Support & Learn From Each Other.
- "Group Expert" status in the official Simplero Facebook Group when certified.
- Special affiliate deal to give your referrals
- Your bio on Simplero's Website for prospective clients to view once exam passed.
- Promotion in the Facebook group if desired plus referrals from your fellow experts
What others are saying...
“I really enjoyed being a part of Simplero Mastery for the past 16 months. I’ve learned so much about the in-and-outs of Simplero, both the limits and boundless possibilities available to me and my clients.
Perhaps the best part of Simplero Mastery is the supportive and inclusive team of Simplero staff, and other participants. It’s so refreshing to be apart of group that truly supports and encourages one another as their business is growing.
If you’re looking to grow a business supporting others using Simplero, this program is a great way to support your knowledge and understanding of the software and stay up to date with new and up coming features. Plus the affiliate bonuses are a great way to earn passive income!”
Questions? Here's the answers...
Can I leave once I've got my Certification badge?
You can. Your badge will be date stamped and is valid for 12 months. You will, however, have to remain a member for Simplero to be able to refer work to you, and display your bio on their website as a Certified Expert. You can Rejoin if you'd like to update your badge the following year, stay ahead of the game with new features and keep access to all of the training and support available.
What makes this Membership different from all the others?
How many other memberships do you know which not only cover building and growing an online business, but help you to do so in a specific tech-niche, such as Simplero? We are passionate about providing an unbelievable amount of support and community. Serving you is our priority.
I'm already a Simplero Expert, should I join?
We think so, yes! We don't doubt that you're a Simplero Expert, but we'd love to be able to give you the badge to prove it and display your credentials on the Simplero website so more clients can find you. Of course, if you're not in a growth phase of your business and the certification isn't important to you - then this is probably not the place for you at the moment. We'd love you to join us at later date if that changes.
I'm Not an OBM or a VA - Is this for me?
If you support clients as an admin of their Simplero account, then this is for you!
I want to become an OBM but don't use Simplero, is this for me?
Yes - if you want to learn how to use the fast-growing all in one platform that is Simplero! We'll teach you to use the platform, in the exact same way as we train new Simplero staff! If you're not interested in learning Simplero, then we'd recommend other OBM programs which are not Simplero-based.
Can I catch replays? My Time Zone makes live calls awkward!
Definitely. We have 2 call times within the group that we try to stick to make it as inclusive of all time zones that we can. Some members join us at all hours of the night/early morning, some prefer to catch up on the replays and join in the discussion in the chat room. We have members from Australia to California.