Spreading love through software
A letter from Calvin, the founder
Simplero exists to raise the level of consciousness on the planet! It probably sounds weird for the founder of a software product to say that, but it's true.
In February 2008, I had an epiphany. I'd been working with a spiritual teacher for a while, and at this point I'd hit a road block. I felt called to look deep within and discover my life purpose.
What I discovered is that I'm here to teach a new way to do entrepreneurship that's deeply rooted in our spirituality. Where entrepreneurship is about allowing the creative force of the universe to work through us and make manifest in the world whatever it is that we feel compelled to create, with that unique essence and vibration that only we can contribute. Entrepreneurship is not some mundane worldly pursuit separate from our spirituality. It is the ultimate expression of our spirituality. We're here to seek self-realization through entrepreneurship.
Naturally I set out to teach this new revelation right away, and given that I'd been programming since I was a kid, online courses seemed to be the way to go. But I found the software to support this kind of business quite lacking, so I set out to write my own. Initially it was just for my own use, but soon people started asking if they could use it, too, and Simplero as a business in itself was born.
So that's why I say Simplero exists to raise the level of consciousness on the planet, and it does so in many ways. Every time we learn something new, our consciousness is raised. Every time someone decides to quit a job that limits their spirit and pursue their own dreams, consciousness is raised. Teachers, especially, have an important role to play. A lot of the teaching that happens on Simplero is also about spiritual and personal growth. And Simplero is itself my own experiment in self-realization through entrepreneurship, of creating a conscious software business, using everything I've learned.
We're small, bootstrapped, profitable, and proud. We haven't taken funding, which means we're not beholden to anyone other than ourselves and our customers. When companies take funding, what happens is they run at a loss (otherwise they wouldn't need the funding), and they need to exit, so the investors get paid. Usually in an exit, product development stalls, prices increase so they can turn a profit, and the customers are the losers. Not so for us. We're in it for the long haul. We're here to create a product we love, and a company we love working at. We've been around since 2008, and we're loving it more each day. I'd call that a success.
When you use Simplero, you're not supported by some low-level support rep who can't do anything about your problem but smile with fake empathy. We're all intimately involved in customer service, your question will be answered, and your problem will be resolved. Period!
And I still teach as well. I love teaching, and I love using my own software. Every time I use Simplero, I discover tiny tiny details that I can improve—and I do. It's part of what I love.
Welcome to the Simplero family! We'd be honored to serve you.
We revolve around eight core values and a strong sense of purpose.
- Above all, we're about service. We aim to truly serve anyone who comes into contact with us. We don't need to make a profit on each and every transaction when looked at in isolation. We care about the overall flow of exchange of energy in our universe, in The Universe. We strive to clearly see the distinction between pleasing and serving, and to choose the side of serving. We care about how our product serves you in your business, and how it enables you to serve your customers better. We want to go the extra mile to make sure you achieve what you set out to, and get to do what you came here to do.
- We say what we mean, and do what we say. We speak clearly, in language that we'd use with our closest friends, language that clearly expresses what we think and believe and feel. No corporate bullshit, no legalese, just clear thinking and clear sentences. And we do what we find to be the right and honorable thing to do in each situation.
- We're not perfect. We make mistakes. We have flaws (lots of them) and idiosyncrasies and old unhealed wounds that may or may not someday be healed. And while we strive to not let any of that stuff affect you negatively, we can't promise it won't, and we put being real and authentic above trying to pretend we're some kind of robot or perfect sample of the human species. So what you get is real people with all that that involves.
- We want you to feel like you've come home when you decide to use Simplero. We want you to feel welcomed, cared for, and safe, and trust that we have your back.
- We understand that you're building your life's work and your livelihood on our platform, and that makes us truly grateful, humbled, and honored. We don't take that trust and responsibility lightly. We want you to be able to trust us, and to know you've made the right call. We believe that as conscious human beings, we're 100% responsible for everything that happens in our lives, whether consciously creating those events or not. Even though events may happen that seem outside of our area of control, such as a hard drive in a server going bad, we still consider how we were part of creating that event, consciously or unconsciously, through our actions or our energy. It's just how we operate. We believe in taking 100% responsibility for our lives, while allowing others to also take 100% responsibility for theirs.
- We want to be open about how we operate, the decisions we make, why we make them, what we think, and why we think that way. We're happy to share details about our business and our life. Anything we learned the hard way, we might as well share with others. We're open about the reality behind the scenes.
- We don't have all the answers. One of the things we enjoy more than anything else is when we're able to co-create our product with you. You have an idea, a desire, or a challenge, and together we're able to come up with a great solution, and implement it right away. We can't always do that, but when we can, it's the best.
- Ultimately, everything we do is about love. We like to think of ourselves as Spreading Love Through Software™. Through the energy we infuse in the software, through our interactions, through what our software enables you to do. If we're not expanding in love, and sharing that love with the people around us, what's the point?
Join our community of people making waves with Simplero
Along with Simplero comes a generous and supportive community of fellow Simpleristas, who are also selling great information products and creating a beautiful life for themselevs.
See what people say about Simplero
I can't recommend Simplero enough. It pretty much runs my entire company. It does it all, is easy to use, low priced, and has great support.
I tried other systems first, but they just led to stress and headaches. When I tried Simplero, I felt jazzed up and excited.
Simplero is a life saver. We looked at every option out there, and Simplero beat them all.
Simplero is my one-stop-shop for publishing digital content and staying in touch with my customers.
We highly recommend Simplero to everyone wanting to enter the world of online teaching.
I used to get tempted when I would hear about the latest new tool, but I'm in for the long haul and my appreciation for Simplero grows deeper every month!
I switched to Wordpress for a while, but soon realized that Simplero is a very good investment. I won't be switching away again!
This is by far the best kept secret in the Internet Marketing space. I love Simplero! And their service is incredible.
Simplero saves us hours each month in admin time. Time that we can now spend on business development.
Don't waste your time on anything else. Seriously! I want to work with Simplero all night instead of sleeping!
Your platform is super-easy to use!
I love your message, and how you make tech stuff simple. It's music to my ears.
You are a breath of fresh air.
I'm aproaching the level of a religious convert.
My business was suffering from multiple systems chaos. Simplero is the answer to all my prayers.
You've made my week easy and profitable! Every time I wish for something, I find it's already there.
I no longer spend unnecessary time on administration, invoicing, following-up, delivery, etc. Everything just works.
When even I can find my way around and create products, that means it's really easy and everyone can figure it out!
I'm so proud to tell the world about my course now, because the content is mega amazing and now the form is too. :)
I just have to say out loud, Simplero is SO awesome and it just works and wooohooooo!!!
The help is right there, every single time. With patience and persistence. :-) This is why I recommend Simplero every time.
I've been doing virtual learning for 4 years, and they usually have me losing the will to live at some point. But this is EASY!
Simplero is easy to use, the customer service is outstanding, and I now manage everything myself, which is perfect for me.
A recent mini-crisis has really reinforced how right I was to choose Simplero as the foundation for my business.
I've been doing online courses for 2.5 years, and I am so excited to have moved to Simplero. It's so easy.
Simplero kicks the competition's ass in every possible way. I keep finding little gems of convenience.
Simplero is amazing. It is fast, consistent, and enjoyable to use. I feel safe and looked after in it.
Simplero is easy to use, it works from day one, and it runs all by itself.
Your customer service is seriously out of this world. I am infinitely grateful to be working with your product.
Simplero has exactly the features we need, and it's easy to use for both administrators and customers.
Simplero simplifies many processes in my business that I happen to find extremely boring.
I am new to creating online courses and I love how easy Simplero makes it. I adore all the positive messages that pop up on the site for me and my customers. You are the bomb!
I made the switch to Simplero and finally feel like I can actually run the back end of my business without complicating things or needing to call tech support every day.
The all-in-one solution for digital content and information sellers. 30-day free trial with no credit card required.