New Action: Suspend Subscription to a List
You can now suspend and resume subscription to a list in your automations.
This is useful if you want people to go through an introductory sequence when they subscribe to your list, and you don't want them to get your normal newsletters until that intro sequence is over.
Here's what to do:
- Create a trigger on subscribe that starts an automation
- Create a trigger on unsubscribe that stops the automation (this is important, otherwise they'll keep getting your intro sequence even after they've unsubscribed, and we don't want that)
- First step of the automation is to suspend the subscription to the list
- Last step of the automation is to resume the subscription to the list
- In-between you can do anything you want—emails, texts, webhooks, all of that fun stuff