Bryan West from Fortress Learning: Creating a Successful Vocational Training Company with Integrity
I had the distinct pleasure last night of speaking to Bryan West from Fortress Learning in Australia.
Bryan runs a very successful online training company, teaching both teachers and students the skills they need to succeed in the Australian labor market, and he has been using Simplero to do so since last summer.
Before switching to Simplero, they were using InfusionSoft, and Bryan shared a couple of very interesting experiences regarding that:
- Switching to Simplero saved him upwards of 5,000 dollars a year
- It also saved him having to have a dedicated InfusionSoft consultant/expert to manage it
- They now can do lots of little tweaks on the fly, making them much more agile and effective
- Before, his team members didn't want to have anything to do with the marketing software—now with Simplero, they're all getting on board, because it's so much easier
- And finally, his open rates went up by a staggering 150% after switching!
So if you're on the fence about whether to go with Infusion or Simplero, Bryan's advice couldn't be more clear: Go with Simplero.
Bryan has generously volunteered to answer your questions. You can reach him through the contact page at fortresslearning.com.au. Thank you, Bryan!
Listen in to this full interview here:
PS. Look how similar our rooms are. He has a shovel, I have a lamp, but otherwise it almost looks like we're in the same room together :)